We are delighted to announce that the 2019 IHE Awards are now open for entries.
The 2019 IHE Awards will be held on 26 November as part of the 2019 IHE Annual Conference, celebrating innovation and best practice across the independent sector.
This year’s Award categories are as follows:
- Advancing International Education
- Excellence in Student collaboration
- Outstanding Industry Partnerships
- Breakthrough Course Innovation in Design or Delivery
- Innovation in Engagement and Outreach
You can find out more about the key criteria for each award category here.
How to nominate your institution
Please complete our IHE Awards Application Form and email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 October. Please fill in at least one of the criteria boxes for each award you enter (it is not necessary to fill in all boxes) and include the name and email of who should be contacted if you are shortlisted or named winner. The total wordcount for each award should be no more than 500 words in length. You may submit a reasonable amount of supporting material, but this is not required. You may also submit multiple applications.
The 2018 IHE Award winners were as follows:
- Technology for Learning – The Academy of Contemporary Music
- Excellence in Student Collaborations – Brit College
- Industry Partnership – Le Cordon Bleu London
- Best International Student Experience – Le Cordon Bleu London
- Breakthrough in Course Design or Delivery – The Academy of Contemporary Music
- Outstanding Support for the Student Learning Experience – Brit College
- Exporting Education – Point Blank Music School
- Inspiring Alumni – UCFB
- On 20th August 2019