We already know there’s excellent practice going on across small and specialist providers – so let’s really celebrate what’s happening in our sector!
This year there are seven IHE Awards to apply to, and the process is quick and easy with fewer than five short questions (and a 500-word count maximum) for each award. An important thing to flag is that you do not need to fulfil every criteria within an award – just complete the criteria that are relevant to you.
We are currently eight weeks away from the closing date – plenty of time we hope to start thinking about what you are particularly proud of. Nominations should be completed and submitted using the form(s) below no later than Monday 5 September 2022. All awards are listed below however, if you would like to see to them in one document, (perhaps to circulate to colleagues), along with instructions on how to apply you can do so from this link.
Full instructions are available in the nomination form for each award.
We also have an Award to recognise outstanding contributions to the IHE community (one for an entire provider and another for an individual). These will be decided by the IHE Board.
- Inspiring Course
- Excellence in Technology-Enhanced Learning
- Excellence in Supporting Student Success
- Outstanding Collaboration (Commercial, Community or Employability)
- Advancing International Education
- Transformative Staff Development
- IHE Rising Star
- Outstanding contribution to the IHE community – member (provider)
- Outstanding contribution to the IHE community – member (individual)
Click here to view more information and submit your nomination forms.
- On 20th July 2022