We are delighted to confirm that the first ever Independent Higher Education Awards will be held on the Monday night (27 November) of the IHE Annual Conference 2017, celebrating innovation and best practice across the independent sector.
The Awards categories are as follows:
- Innovation in Digital Teaching and Learning
- Excellence in Student Community
- Industry Partnership of the Year
- Outstanding Support for the Student Learning Experience
- Breakthrough in Course Design or Delivery
- Best International Student Experience
You can find out more about the key criteria for each award category here.
How to nominate your institution
Nominations are are open to both IHE members and non-members and submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The submission text should be no more than 500 words in length and must address the key criteria set out for the relevant category. You may submit a reasonable amount of supporting material, but this is not required.
The deadline for nominations is midnight on Thursday 9th November.