Nicola Dandridge, Shakira Martin and Sir Ciarán Devane confirmed as speakers for IHE Annual Conference – 26 & 27 November 2018
We are delighted to announce the first three expert speakers for our 2018 Annual Conference:
- Nicola Dandridge, Chief Executive of the Office for Students
- Shakira Martin, President of the National Union of Students
- Sir Ciarán Devane, Chief Executive of the British Council
REGISTER NOW (Early Bird booking closes 14 October)
The 2018 Conference, which is taking place over two days (26-27 November), will cover all of the current major issues in the industry, bringing you up to date with the latest research, insight, policy changes and expert advice. It will provide:
- Masterclasses with expert speakers and experienced practitioners offering a deep dive into best practice
- Keynote speeches and panel discussions with senior figures from government and the industry
- A choice of breakout sessions to give you the latest information on key policy areas
- Networking with principals, practitioners and senior staff from across independent universities and colleges, government officials and education sector leaders
- A buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day
The Independent HE Awards Dinner will close the first day of the 2018 IHE Annual Conference. The Awards Dinner will give you the chance to socialise with your peers and celebrate excellence in the sector with the presentation of the 2018 Independent HE Awards.
Full Conference programme to be announced soon.
- On 3rd October 2018