We are very pleased to announce that the 2017 IHE Annual Conference will include the launch of the Independent Higher Education Awards, celebrating innovation and best practice across the sector.
The Awards categories are as follows:
- Innovation in Digital Teaching and Learning
- Excellence in Student Community
- Industry Partnership of the Year
- Outstanding Support for the Student Learning Experience
- Breakthrough in Course Design or Delivery
- Best International Student Experience
You can find out more about the key criteria for each award category here.
How to nominate your institution
Nominations are are open to both IHE members and non-members and submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sunday 5 November 2017. The submission text should be no more than 500 words in length and must address the key criteria set out for the relevant category. You may submist a reasonable amount of supporting material, but this is not required.
- On 17th October 2017