After the successful launch of the first ever Independent Higher Education Awards at the 2017 IHE Annual Conference, we are delighted to announce that the 2018 IHE Awards are now open for entries.
The 2018 IHE Awards will be held on the Monday evening (26 November) of the 2018 IHE Annual Conference, celebrating innovation and best practice across the independent sector.
This year’s Award categories are as follows:
- International Student Experience
- Technology for Learning
- Exporting Education
- Student Collaborations
- Industry Partnerships
- Inspiring Alumni
- Support for the Student Learning Experience
- Course Innovation in Design or Delivery
You can find out more about the key criteria for each award category here.
How to nominate your institution
Please complete our IHE Awards Application Form and email your submission to email@example.com by Tuesday 6 November. Please fill in at least one of the criteria boxes for each award you enter (it is not necessary to fill in all boxes) and include the name and email of who should be contacted if you are shortlisted or named winner. The total wordcount for each award should be no more than 500 words in length. You may submit a reasonable amount of supporting material, but this is not required. You may also submit multiple applications.
The 2017 IHE Award winners were as follows:
- Innovation in Digital Teaching and Learning – KLC School of Design
- Excellence in Student Community – The London School of Business and Management
- Industry Partnership of the Year – The Academy of Contemporary Music
- Best International Student Experience – Richmond University
- Breakthrough in Course Design or Delivery – KLC School of Design
- Outstanding Support for the Student Learning Experience – The Academy of Contemporary Music
- On 17th October 2018