What is IHE Launchpad?
IHE Launchpad is a service for new providers who are looking to enter the regulated higher education sector and those who do not yet qualify for IHE membership. Subscription gives Launchpad providers access to expert advice from IHE staff and consultants and helps them to keep up to date with important developments in the sector.
What is included with IHE Launchpad?
Get in touch with us to discuss your bespoke Launchpad package of support and consultancy. This may include:
- Expert strategic and policy advice from IHE staff, with an initial launch meeting, ongoing ad hoc support, and a follow-up meeting later in the year.
- Mentoring from an IHE member or associate with recent experience of leading an independent higher education institution.
- Access to developmental consultancy from trusted consultants with experience of academic quality assurance and institutional development (at additional cost).
- Monthly IHE newsletter with political analysis, regulatory changes and sector news
- Member rate for events, on-site training and additional consultancy
- Regular webinars on policy, regulatory and good practice topics
The Launchpad service is designed to support providers in their planning, development and market entry, and give them access to the information and advice they need to succeed. It does not, however, constitute membership of Independent HE and there are a number of benefits and activities which are available only to Members, including our main Staff Networks, exclusive Meet The Experts events and individual representation and support on any specific issues and problems which arise.
Launchpad subscribers will be supported in applying for full membership once they have passed the required quality gateways and can meet the Principles of Independent HE.
Launchpad staff can attend IHE training and events at our member rate, with a minimum 30% discount on all bookings.
For more information please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 3929 3370.