What is IHE Launchpad?
IHE Launchpad and Launchpad Accelerate are services for new providers or providers who are looking to enter the regulated higher education sector and who may not yet qualify for IHE membership. Subscription gives providers access to expert advice from IHE staff and consultants and helps them to keep up to date with important developments in the sector.
Webinars on demand include:
- What should my organisation be considering before starting an application?
- Which category should my organisation apply for?
- What resources and expertise is required?
- The Quality and Standards Review: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Meeting your OIA Obligations: An Introduction (free access)
- Visas for EU and Non-EU students: An Introduction
- An introduction to management and governance
Future sessions include:
- Data management and returns
- Member Roundtable DAPs Reflections
- Consumer and Student Protection
- An introduction to the ISI Private Further Education inspection
- An introduction to Access and Participation
- Successful financial governance in higher education
All events can be booked on our events page.
Please contact us for further information email@example.com
What is included?
For providers who are very new to the HE sector and its processes.
- Access to all IHE Launchpad online resources e.g. recordings of training sessions to support providers working towards OfS registration, and to support their general understanding of the broader HE environment.
- Over 12 dedicated training sessions.
- Specific guidance e.g. governance.
- Access to IHE consultancy service.
- Monthly IHE newsletter with political analysis, regulatory changes and sector news.
- Member rate for events and on-site training.
For IHE members this is included with membership.
For providers who wish to apply for OfS registration within the next six months, a fast-track service to support the registration process.
- All components of Launchpad with additional training provision.
- Initial strategy meeting with IHE to review their current plan for registration and/or market entry, and identify any additional support they may need to achieve their launch goals.
- Priority access to the IHE consultancy service.
- Mentoring from an IHE member or associate with recent experience of leading an independent higher education institution.
Small additional cost for IHE members.
Non member fees can be deductible from later membership.
Get in touch with us to discuss your organisation’s needs.
Launchpad is designed to support providers in their planning, development and market entry, and give them access to the information and advice they need to succeed. It does not, however, constitute membership of Independent HE and there are a number of benefits and activities which are available only to Members, including our main Staff Networks, exclusive Meet The Experts events and individual representation and support on any specific issues and problems which arise.
Launchpad subscribers will be supported in applying for full membership once they have passed the required quality gateways and can meet the Principles of Independent HE.
For more information please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 3929 3370.