- OfS has published guidance on quality and standards, including teaching, examinations and assessments.
- IHE is working with UUK and AoC on guidance and best practice for collaborative partnerships.
- QAA is advising providers to consider a flexible application of policies and procedures and academic regulations to allow for mitigation or unforeseen circumstances.
- QAA has updated their information to support providers and their guidance to include assessing with integrity in digital delivery.
- QAA has highlighted the elevated risk from ‘contract cheating’ after noting increased activity from essay writing and other cheating services.
- DfE has announced the launch of a consultation on proposals for awarding other general, vocational and technical qualifications.
- DfE has released new guidance on apprenticeships addressing end point assessments, as well as guidance for employers and external quality assurance providers
- QAA support and guidance, including standards and quality and advice for degree-awarding bodies
- QAA specific guidance for providers on mitigating disruption for TNE students
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): apprenticeship programme response
Many providers are moving to fully online delivery for the first time. These resources may be of assistance:
- Jisc – Planning for Coronavirus (Covid-19) including moving teaching and learning online
- Jisc – Ensuring continuity of learning during enforced absence
- Jisc – Microsoft Teams community space for strategic and operational continuity staff.
- QAA – Support for Higher Education Providers
- Kortext and JISC have launched a free student e-textbook programme
- QAA has opened a quality discussion forum to facilitate discussion about the current challenges across HE
- Open University – weekly drop-in for advice on switching to online learning