- Covid-19 Information Hub
- The Government and Ofqual have confirmed the approach to exams in 2021, which is focused on teacher assessment, informed by other information where teachers judge it to be appropriate. Specific arrangements have been made for some vocational courses related to professional and occupational outcomes.
- Letter to accountable officers (14 January) including details on reviewing compliance with student protection law.
- Following the Government’s changes to the A-level and BTEC grading system the Department for Education established a Higher Education Admissions Taskforce. Alexander Proudfoot, Chief Executive, sits on the Higher Education Admissions Taskforce announced by the Universities Minister and IHE is continuing to work with the Government and sector bodies on all connected issues. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any urgent issues. The Government’s support package for providers has changed following this announcement, including the removal of Student Number Controls.
- Simon Lebus responds to the Secretary of State’s letter of 13 January 2021
- Letter from Gavin Williamson to Simon Lebus
- Government announcement that exams are cancelled
- DfE – Cancellation of GCSEs, AS and A Levels in 2020
- OfS – Further extension to moratorium on unconditional offer-making
- DfE – Student number controls
- OfS – Guidance for providers about student and consumer protection during the coronavirus
- DfE – A statement on our updated guidance for private candidates
- DfE – Government support package for universities and students
- UCAS – More personalised options and support than ever for students in Clearing 2020
- Further Guidance on Student Number Controls