IHE Supporter Status and Consultancy services
What is IHE Supporter status?
IHE Supporter is a subscription service for education providers and other organisations
with an interest in the sector who wish to support IHE’s work but do not qualify for IHE
membership and do not require our Launchpad service. Access to the monthly IHE
newsletter and selected webinars on topical issues will keep you up to date with
developments in the sector, while Supporters also benefit from a discounted rate to
attend IHE events or book on-site training and consultancy.
What is included with IHE Supporter status?
The subscription fee for IHE Supporter status is £2,000 per annum. Subscribers receive the following benefits:
- Monthly IHE newsletter with political analysis, regulatory changes and sector news
- Discounted rate for events, on-site training and consultancy
- Access to selected Webinars on policy, regulatory and good practice topics.
Supporter status is designed to help providers and other organisations engage with IHE,
keep up to date with developments in the sector and changes in the political and
regulatory environment. It does not, however, constitute membership of Independent HE,
and there are a number of benefits and activities which are available exclusively to
Members, including our Staff Networks, Meet The Experts events and individual
representation and support on specific issues and problems.
Supporter staff can attend IHE training and events at a discounted rate of 30% off all
IHE Consultancy services
IHE can offer a referral service to put you in touch with trusted and qualified consultants
in a range of areas which are of importance to independent providers. These include:
- Academic and corporate governance
- Quality assurance and enhancement
- Securing Validation and Specific Course Designation
- Preparing for Degree Awarding Powers
- Financial management, audit and tax
- Commercial strategy and business processes
- Building student community and engagement
- Student services and welfare
Rates will vary according to the consultant and length of contract required but range from
£750 to £1,000 per day.
N.B. All prices for IHE subscription and consultancy services are exclusive of VAT at 20%.