Our commercial supporters offer high-quality services to the independent HE sector, gaining through their relationship with IHE exclusive opportunities for digital, print and event marketing. Independent HE Commercial Supporter status gives you priority access to the UK’s largest network of independent higher education providers.
Who are we?
Independent HE is the UK membership organisation and national representative body for independent providers of higher education, professional training and pathways, working to promote, support and enhance the independent tertiary education sector.
Our members include the UK’s leading independent providers of higher education and pathways, offering high-quality, flexible and innovative programmes to prepare British and international students for academic success and the modern graduate employment market.
Who can join?
Commercial Supporter status is open to individuals and organisations who provide auxiliary services to the independent HE sector, or who want to develop their offering for this new market. Examples include education strategy consultants, law firms, accountants, student records system providers, IT software and support companies, student accommodation providers, printing and design agencies, awarding bodies and insurance brokers.
The right package for you
Whether you are already working with the independent HE sector or just starting out, we can support you to develop business through our network of senior contacts and range of opportunities for exposure.
Our standard Commercial Supporter scheme includes a variety of essential ways to begin developing links with the independent higher education sector.
Our Commercial Partner status can strengthen your position in the sector by using our expertise to tailor your products and services to the market we know best.
How to join
For more details and an application form, please call us on +44 20 3929 3370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. As part of your application we will need to receive and verify two recent customer references, at least one of which should where possible be from an education sector customer.
Benefits of Commercial Supporter status
The Commercial Supporter package connects you to our rapidly growing network of educational institutions and training providers, offering a unique set of opportunities to promote your services to Independent HE members and visitors to our website.
- Use of the Independent HE Commercial Supporter logo
- Business listing with company logo on the Independent HE website
- Promotion in the member Newsletter once per year – an exclusive opportunity to publish a 200-word, branded article in our monthly newsletter, which is read by senior staff and decision makers from over one hundred member centres.
- A blog spot on the Independent HE website at least once per year to discuss a topical issue from your industry
- Priority booking and discount on exhibition space at Independent HE conferences, training and professional development events
- Discounted, priority hosting of a webinar for Independent HE members
- Priority booking and discount for Independent HE networking events
- A promotional insert sent out to Independent HE members annually
- First refusal on any advertising in Independent HE literature
- Contact details for Independent HE member centres updated quarterly
- Subscription to the Newsletter, keeping you up to date with developments in the sector and the work and growing membership of Independent HE
- Opportunity to attend Independent HE professional development events as a delegate at the discounted member rate
- Annual meeting with Independent HE staff to increase partnership understanding and optimise membership benefits
Subscription fee: £795 pa
We can offer Commercial Supporters the potential for deeper engagement with Independent HE’s members through our Commercial Partner scheme.
Using our unique knowledge and insight about the needs of our sector, we work with Commercial Partners to produce packages of services to offer to our membership. Commercial Partners will be expected to offer consistently high quality and good value to our members, and in return we will recommend the services and offers available.
If you have any questions regarding our Commercial Partner scheme or think that you have a product or service that would be of interest to our members please contact: email@example.com