Finance and Resources Committee:
IHE has established a Finance and Resources Committee to support the IHE Board and Honorary Treasurer in their responsibilities for the good financial stewardship of IHE, and to support the financial, HR and operational planning activities of the Chief Executive including the preparation of an annual budget, the presentation of management information to the Board, and advising on any developments during the year which will have a material impact on resources, such as taking on new staff or projects.
- Colin Castelino (Chair), Finance Director, Le Cordon Bleu
- Hema Tank, Associate Dean, LIBF
- Lizzie Terry, Director, CIEE London Global Institut
Governance and Nominations Committee:
IHE has established a Governance and Nominations Committee to support the IHE board, chair and chief executive in their responsibilities for the good governance of IHE and advise on the development of new policies, structures and membership regulations. It will provide advice to the board chair on the development and overall performance of the board and chief executive, as well as advice on the nominations and appointments of members of the board, committees and other internal and external member roles.
- Robin Middlehurt (Chair), Independent Higher Education Board Member
- David Howell, CEO, Met Film School
- Victoria Stears, Deputy Director, Global Admissions and Recruitment, Sotheby’s Institute of Art
- Phil Deans, Provost (Deputy Vice Chancellor Academic, Richmond, The American International University in London
- Saad Qureshi, Dean, SAE Institute