Finance and Resources Committee:
IHE’s Finance and Resources Committee supports the IHE Board and Honorary Treasurer in their responsibilities for the good financial stewardship of IHE. The Committee, supports the financial, HR and operational planning activities of the Chief Executive including the preparation of an annual budget, the presentation of management information to the Board, and advising on any developments during the year which will have a material impact on resources, such as taking on new staff or projects.
- Colin Castelino (Chair), Finance Director, Le Cordon Bleu London
- Rory Curley, Chief Executive, Central Film School
- Hema Tank, Associate Dean, London Institute of Banking and Finance
- Lizzie Terry, Director, CIEE London Global Institute
Governance and Nominations Committee:
IHE’s Governance and Nominations Committee supports the IHE board, chair and chief executive in their responsibilities for the good governance of IHE and advise on the development of new policies, structures and membership regulations. It provides advice to the board chair on the development and overall performance of the board and chief executive, as well as advice on the nominations and appointments of members of the board, committees and other internal and external member roles.
- Robin Middlehurst (Chair), Independent Board Member, IHE
- David Howell, CEO, Met Film School
- Phil Deans, Provost (Deputy Vice Chancellor Academic), Richmond, The American International University in London
- Saad Qureshi, UK Dean, SAE Institute
- Janet Rose, Principal, Norland College