The University Campus of Football Business (UCFB) is a world first in higher education, offering university degrees in the football and sports industry. We provide an exceptional environment to live and learn in, with state-of-the-art facilities in two inspirational campuses in London and Manchester, which have the iconic Wembley and Etihad stadiums at their heart.
UCFB is dedicated to the delivery of ground-breaking undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in the strategic, operational and business facets of the football and sport. UCFB have developed a profile of pioneering qualifications to enable those working within the industry to drive forward their career, and to provide a gateway for those aspiring to pursue their ambitions of working in the global multi-billion-pound market sector.
In addition to the unique degree programmes, UCFB also offer an Employability and Enrichment programme of best-in-class executive speakers and exceptional work experience opportunities to ensure UCFB students graduate with a wealth of knowledge and experience on top of their degree. Previous guest speakers have included England manager Gareth Southgate; BBC Sport presenter Gabby Logan and Belgium manager Roberto Martinez.
UCFB also has a number of partnerships with some of the leading names in sport, including The Football Association, League Managers Association, The National League, the Rugby Football League and The National League, giving students access to some of the biggest and best minds in football and sport.
We are proud that an incredible 92% of current graduates are in employment and almost two in three of those graduates are working within the sports industry. Our graduates work at the likes of The Football Association, Manchester United, the Rugby Football League and EDP Soccer in the US.
From the 2019/20 academic year all UCFB students, including those studying online, and alumni have access to UCFB’s global study hubs which are located in some of the world’s most exciting sports destinations. New York’s Red Bull Arena, Atlanta’s brand new Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Toronto FC’s BMO Field and the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) will all play host to UCFB around the world, enabling students and graduates to enhance their knowledge and expertise of the international sports industry.
To learn more about UCFB and our unique degree programmes, go to www.ucfb.com.
The undergraduate degree programmes that are offered at UCFB are:
- BA (Hons) Football Business & Finance
- BA (Hons) Football Business & Marketing
- BA (Hons) Football Business & Media
- BA (Hons) Football Coaching & Management
- BA (Hons) Football Coaching & Talent Development
- BA (Hons) International Football Business
- BA (Hons) Multimedia Sports Journalism
- BA (Hons) Physical Education
- BA (Hons) Sports Business & Coaching
- BA (Hons) Sports Business & Sports Broadcasting
- BA (Hons) Sports Business & Sports Law
- BA (Hons) Sports Psychology
- BA (Hons) Stadium & Events Management
- BA (Hons) Football Coaching (Blended)
The postgraduate degree programmes that are offered at UCFB are:
- MSc Football Business
- MSc Football Coaching & Analysis
- MSc Football Communications & Digital Marketing
- MSc International Sport Management
- MSc Sport Management
- MSc Football Business (Online)
- MA Football Coaching (Blended)*
- MSc International Sport Management (Online)
Get in touch
If you would like to know more about UCFB, why not connect via social media or contact them directly via the form below.